Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day Nine - Vatican City

There is no way to capture the impact of this day. 

One student said, "My faith is reignited."

Another said, "This is the first time that I really understood that it doesn't matter if I have it all figured out."

And still another, "I am thankful for each one of you."

And yet one more, "After being in the Sistine Chapel, I know what I am being called to do."

These are only a few of the comments from tonight's sharing time before communion. Each life has been changed. 

Today was Vatican City, the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica with our guide Fedora. Wow is all I can say. This experience is more than can be imagined. 






Tomorrow is the Roma Forum, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, St. Paul's Outside the Walls, Piazza Navona, and a farewell dinner. Please keep us in your prayers and see you on Thursday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages