Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jordan

My favorite parts of the trip so far has been the times I was able to literally stand where Paul stood thousands of years ago!  We got to do that in Athen when we visited Mars Hill, where Paul preached to the entire city from.  It was so cool to stand there and think of how bold and brave Paul was and how dedicated he was to serving the Lord and sharing God's love with others.  We also visited the ruins of the city of Ephesus which were overwhelming in the most awesome way.  During our tour we visited the theatre where Paul wasn't allowed to preach from.  And because he couldn't preach there, he wrote the letter to the Ephesians.  I got to stand in a huge part of Paul's history!  This trip is teaching me so much and I'm loving every minute of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages