Sunday, June 17, 2012

Katie

Hi, guys! Despite the heat and the fact that I'm the only person in the group to have gotten sick 4 times, I'm having an awesome time seeing the ancient sights! I wanna give a shout out to each and every one of the lovely folks back home. Mom, I'm taking lots of pictures so it'll feel like you were there. Dad, happy Father's day, and I'll give you your present when I get home. Mimi, Pop-pop, Pa and Loretta, you guys are the most awesome grandparents a girl could ask for! Jack, I'll get you a present if you promise not to use it against the neighbors. And Clayton, guess what: I haven't gotten a parasite shoved down my throat OR been kidnapped!! HA!! Can't wait to see each and every one of your smiling faces when I get home! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages