Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day - Michensey, Tori, Sarah C., Sarah M.

  Happy Fathers Day Dad!! We are having an amazing time sitting on the beach having a  relaxing day before we fly to Athens tonight. Samos is probably my favorite place we've gotten to stay so far. Hope you're having an awesome day, love you! -Michensey 

Hellllllooooo daddy! I hope you're having an awesome Father's Day back in lame old Indiana! Today we are just chillin on the beach at Samos (rocky beaches until you get about 15 feet in and it becomes sand). Then we leave to go back to Athens and spend the day in Corinth tomorrow. I hope mom and Doug and Lager take you out for a nice dinner and you enjoy my gift for you. You're an amazing father and friend and I'm lucky to have you in my life. I love you and cannot wait to see you. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! -Tori

Happy Father's Day,we are sitting at the beach eating lunch and looking for sea glass. We are in Samos right now and we will be flying back to Athens tonight.  Jim says hi. - Sarah C. 

Hey dad, happy Father's Day!!! Everything about Samos is incredible, the food, the people, the culture, and the history. I know you would really like it here, so one day Noah, Josh, and I will bring you here! ~ Sarah M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages