Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day - Erin, Lauren, Ali

Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world! Wish I could be there, but this trip has been awesome and I've had an amazing time with some amazing people. It has been great to reconnect and make new friends as well. The culture here is so different but we have been embracing it with open arms, and the history is amazing! Miss and love you mom and dad and Sam. See you soon and love you to the moon and back! -Erin 


Happy Father's Day Bogey! I miss you so much and wish I could be celebrating with you today, but I can't wait to tell you all about what I've been doing here in Europe. It has been such an amazing experience to see Athens, Samos, Patmos, and Ephesus. I have loved being surrounded by a completely foreign and new culture and I'm so thankful that you and Mel allowed me and encouraged me to take this trip. Love you Dad, Mom, Teddy, and Grace and I'll see y'all soon! - Lauren 


Happy Father's Day H!!  I miss you all a lot but have been having a great time in Europe!  We have seen so many cool things and learned so much amazing history about all these places!  It's been a lot of fun to get to know everyone in is group and we have all had such a great time together!  Thanks for giving me the opportunity to go on this trip and I will see you when we get back!  Love you mom, dad, and chad! -Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages